Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Birthday Yumminess

Hello There!!

I found a lot of great food ideas on pinterest that I wanted to use for Owen's Carnival birthday party.
Outside of the standard corn dogs and corn on a stick, we also had the following.
 
These are catipillar grape kabobs. They went like hotcakes on a cold winter's day. I found the idea here.
 Then there were these little tasty treats.

Birthday cake popcorn. Does it get any better than this? Here is where I found this little piece of heaven.
We also tried our hands at making these little ditties that you can find here.

 Three different flavors: strawberry, grape, and orange. mmm mmm mm!
And last, but certainly not least...
 
A swiss meringue buttercream birthday cake filled with the most important flavor at a carnival.

COTTON CANDY!! {I found little packets from Duncan Hines that flavors frosting.}
 
The kids absolutely LOVED it!

 I found the idea here over at Whisk Kid. What a FUN blog!

Do you have any parties coming up? You can check out my boards on Pinterest, right here!

be blessed!

t



No comments: