Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Hearts Day

This will be the first Valentine's Day that we have spent together.

James has to work late, but will get the Mystery Mocha cake I made, once he gets home.

The recipe can be found here. Thanks Larry!! (and Tasty Kitchen!)

(You should not try this if you are unable to stop eating decadent chocolate types of food. Just don't even go there. And IF you decide to make it, invite me over. I will gladly take the remaining cake off your hands so you don't have that uncontrollable desire to finish the whole thing in one sitting!)

We already have stuff planned. It may or may not include sitting by the fire.

We bought new wedding rings, since ours seem to disappear. Let's hope we don't lose these ones!

I received a special Valentine from my bug today.

Bright and early he knocked on our bedroom door, waiting with anticipation of giving US his card.

His very own card that he made.

It makes my heart smile that his heart is so BIG!

Yes, yes as a matter of fact I WILL take the credit for that.

He's my giver. I love him so.

Tomorrow I will post his card.

Gotta go... my Valentine is home.

No comments: