Monday, February 27, 2012

Pizza Love

A couple weekends ago, my darling husband made us the homemade pizza that he often does. He makes the dough from scratch using our Kitchen aid mixer he bought me for my birthday.

On this particular day, however, whilst throwing the dough in the air, like a real pizza-pie-man, it slipped away from him, and he caught it in his arms against his shirt. Below is the image that was left imprinted by the flour on his shirt.






My pizza was made with the shrimp that he had picked up for me earlier in the week. He cooked them up for some shrimp and pesto pizza for us. {I really don't like red sauce.}




Doesn't it look delish?! It is probably my favorite because it is made with Pizza Love.

What is your favorite pizza? Do you make homemade pizza? We are always looking for new ideas, so leave me a note if you have a favorite!

be blessed,

t

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My homemade dough - poke holes in it with a fork and bake I think for 8 minutes. Take out of oven and put pizza sauce (or whatever kind you like. Place fresh spinach and mushrooms over that (chicken on 1/2 of it). Mozerella cheese and bake until cheese is melted.
Ummm Ummm - LOVE MOM

T said...

I could only eat the half without mushrooms. :o) you should try spinach, crab, guyure cheese, caramelized onions, and moz! That, too, is delish!! Thanks for your comment, Mom!