Wednesday, January 4, 2012

here's to new beginnings

today is the fourth day of january.

it's also my uncle's birthday. happy birthday uncle mike!

there are so many things that i want to do for the house we, cross your fingers, will move into in the next month or two.

here is the table i would like to make for the back patio.


there are always pallets for free on craigslist. i think it's kinda cool.

i found this to possibly do above the real. wood. fireplace. to hide the cords to the tv.
here it is unfinished
with a little bit of work... tahdah!

i like this one from aspen-mills
which i found here


i would like to do this, too.

except i would like to have 20 mirrored tiles. you suppose it can be done?

everything was found on pinterest. have you checked it out? want an invite? just let me know.

what kind of new beginnings do you have going on in your life right now?

be blessed,

t

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Excellent and beautiful ideas, my friend! You are so very creative... I KNOW you will accomplish these things! Looking foward to pics of the final products! =)

And YES! I lovelovelove Pinterest! Really sparks a fire to get projects in the works! So glad you tuned me into it!

Blessed Be!

J

T said...

Thanks, love! ;o)

Jaci said...

You have me hooked on Pinterest...I spend way too much time there! Love your ideas and that you're blogging again!