Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tears

I can't tell you how many times this week I have cried at a drop of a hat.

For Val, losing her husband, best friend, and father of her babies.

For Caeden and Claire, losing their daddy.

For Dave and Donna, losing their son.

For Nikki and John, losing their brother.

And for countless other family and friends..... grieving for this man who created such joy in everyone's life.

Tears stream down my face, and I have a lump in my throat as I write this. I have not felt this heavy hearted in quite some time.

It's not easy.

Grief.

And dealing with Grief.

Because everyone deals in their own way.

I have to share, as V did on her blog... finding a sticker heart on a quilt given to her by friends. A sign that Wayne was okay. I have many stories of similiar occurances. I hope that "signs" continue for my beautiful friend. She needs that. They all do.

So tonight... I am tearful. Tearful knowing she is going through such sorrow, and there is nothing anyone can do to make it less than what it is.

Please keep V, her chickens, and the rest of the Koop clan, extended family and friends in your prayers as they continue to take step by step, each day, trying to get through this tough time.

V~ you have been strong for so long, it's okay to let it go now. You have every right in the world.

Love from afar~

T


No comments: