Monday, January 3, 2011

December... Where did the time go?

We drove over 3200 miles in 14 days, which left a lot of time in the car, and with each other. {Insert...sleep anyway which way you can... here} Here is one pit-stop for dinner that we took. Fox's Pizza... and it was DELICIOUS!!


Playing Skeeball

But I want the SAME as YOU!!

You have to stop!!

"Practicing his mad "Road Skills"

Look how many tickets I got!!

The game that gave away a TON of tickets

Making it a Family-Fun Night

The gracious staff who put up with us!

Prizes Galore!!




The drive was done by my loving husband, J. He toughed it out, and drove straight through on the second day, for nearly 18 hours. He was a champ as he listened to the unrelenting words of bickering that occurred from the testosterone filled back seat.  (Thank heavens we opened gifts that could be taken on the trip the night before we left.)

As I sit here and reflect on the month of December, I cherish every moment, good or bad, because they were moments that were spent with our family being together.

I am making no resolutions this year. No opportunities to fail. You'll just have to see, along with me, how we make the best of this New Year.

No comments: