Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blessings

1. The weekend was spent with friends in Maryland. I truly miss living there.

2. When I weighed in this week, I about died.

3. So I started to walk again today, so I wouldn't.

4. The Holidays are creeping up on us, with THANKSGIVING on Thursday.

5. Dinner menu includes..... Turkey, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole, Blueberry salad, Pumpkin and Apple Pies, and Cranberry Sauce. (The kind that an 8 year old would like.)

6. I am thankful for my family around the world. I miss them, tremendously!!



7. I received a package from my MOM today. She spent a fortune on shipping, and I could absolutely smack her upside the head! But she knew how important to me it was to have something from home for Thanksgiving. Thanks MOM!!

 8. We should all count our blessings, and love our family both near and far.

 9. Happy Holidays!

No comments: