Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaBloPoMo

Today is the start of NaBloPoMo, which stands for National Blog Posting Month. It's a challenge to write a post every. single. day.  And since I've been at a stand-still, I thought I would do it.

If you have ever read my blog, it consists of RANDOMNESS. I am not one who targets a specific audience. So, if you like to never know what you're gunna get, follow along, won't you?

This morning I went outside to meet Sarah and looked to the south west and saw this beautiful heart. (Read about her sons and you will understand why it's so fitting.) I have the privilage of watching Carsyn while she goes on a fieldtrip with her other son.


With Christmas nearing, I will be working on my ornament exchange project, so come back and check that out!

Until tomorrow....

be blessed!

t

NaBloPoMo November 2012
 

No comments: