Monday, April 23, 2012

Floor Cleaner

Hey there!

I hope you all had a great weekend! It rained from about ten o'clock Saturday night, from on our way home from Maryland, until early this morning, and continues to rain on and off today. YAY!! That means it will be slow at work, and I have enough time to say a quick hello.

If we are facebook friends, you know that I was inquiring about a floor cleaner yesterday for our laminate flooring that we have in our current home. What I was using was the chemical-based cleaner that left streaks across the floor as I cleaned it on my hands and knees. (Something I don't do very often, but it really needed it!) A few of you offered up suggestions of Vinegar and Water. And I was SO grateful! I did rewash the floors, but the shine wasn't quite there.

Today, as I logged onto Pinterest, I found what I am hoping will add a great shine to our floors. (THANKS MOM for pinning it!!) Unfortunately, I didn't ask permission to repost the photos, so all I have is a link which you can find RiGhT hErE. I won't have time to redo the floors until Thursday this week, but I will leave an update after I try it. Wish me luck!!

I don't have any photos to post of the house, but I hope to this week sometime in between talent show rehearsal and the actual show for Owen. This week will be one busy week for us.

Make your week a great one!

be blessed!

t

No comments: