Monday, January 24, 2011

Here we go AGAIN!!

This time last year I was already doing "two-a-days", making it 10-12 miles that I was doing a DAY!! Can you believe that??!

Today, I am just barely made it 2.5 at Langley.

We, James and I, are going to be doing a consistent workout schedule, since he started school for the new equipment for work.

10 weeks of school.

It gives us a realistic time frame for us to see some serious change in our "SHAPES". I said no New Year's resolution, and I meant it. You will just have to see where we go with this.

Last summer I posted the good, the bad, and the ugly out there.... This time I am not. ;o(

There will be no defeat, because I am not putting any pressure on myself to attain a certain goal. ;o)

I just want to feel healthy again; look healthy again. And by LOOK healthy.... I don't mean when you see a chunky baby and you say, "SHE/HE looks healthy"...

So I invite you to come along, and read our journey for the next TEN weeks... or longer, if you'd like.

What are some of the things you are doing in your life to "Get Healthy"? 


Tera



No comments: